Daily life can result in callouses on your fingers and palms. Rough skin can be caused by drying, chapping, and your skin’s response to ordinary chemicals.
- Moisturise your hands every time you wash time. Keep small bottles at regular places around the house, so you always have some on hand.
- Look for lotions that contain shea butter, B vitamins, and retinol. These ingredients keep your skin soft long after you’ve applied the lotion.
- Mineral oils and lanolin help to trap water in the skin. Lotions with lactic acid and urea have soothing qualities, as well. Glycerin and dimethicone help to moisturize, while hyaluronic acid can help retain that moisture.
4.Vaseline and socks
Want to give your hands some extra special love? Why not try an overnight intense softening treatment using only two items:
- A pair of socks
Vaseline is known for its ability to lock in moisture and soften even the most callous palms. Many women mention Vaseline as their number one beauty secret.
- After finishing all your activities for the day, wrap up by washing your hands with a gentle soap and drying them off. Then get a dollop of Vaseline and rub it into your hands. Go ahead and take an extra 30 seconds to massage your hands gently. Then simply slip the socks over your hands and go to bed. Wake up the next day to supple, soft hands.
- Instead of using socks, you could using fabric gloves, but a clean pair of old socks you don’t use anymore work just fine—and don’t require a trip to the store.
Are your hands dark, discoloured, and aged-looking? Use citrus to lighten them while softening your palms.
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
Benefits of the Ingredients:
- Wash your hands with warm water and a mild soap.
- In a small container, mix together all the ingredients evenly.
- Now apply this mixture onto your hands, rubbing it through and massaging your hands for a minute. Allow the mixture to sit on your hands for five to 10 minutes.
- Finally wash your hands in warm water. Do not use soap directly afterwards. Repeat this process at least twice a week to remove discolouration and promote soft healthy-looking hands.