There are lots of ways you can look cute, from choosing a great outfit to paying attention to your makeup and accessories. Try to portray positive body language by smiling often and making eye contact. If you give off confidence and are true to yourself, your ex, crush, or boyfriend is much more likely to think you’re super cute.
- Decide how thick or thin you want your eyeliner to be, with the thinner the line the more natural the look.
- Apply mascara on your bottom lashes as well if you really want your eyes to stand out.
- Purchase lip gloss in your favorite shade from a drugstore or big box store.
Tip: If you have fair skin, a light pink or nude lip gloss would look great, and if you have darker skin then darker shades like red would look good on your lips.
- Big, loose curls are great for adding volume to your hairstyle.
- If you just want to change up your hairstyle by getting an entirely new look, schedule a hair appointment to get it cut.
- If you’re not a fan of perfume, just using a shampoo with a nice scent will also work well.
- Test out perfumes to find one you like at your local drugstore, big box store, or beauty store.