To know your body type, you have to stand in front of a full mirror wearing just your undies. We have some published editions about this already on this blog. A set of 6 editions that puts you through on how to know your body shape.
After identifying your body shape, the next thing is to identify your personal style of fashion. Honestly, the list of styles is endless but here are a few:
Ethnic fashion style
Formal Office Wear
Evening Black Tie
Sports Wear style
Gothic lolita style
Scene fashion style
Casual Chic Style
Geeky chic Style
Vacation (Resort) style
Artsy Fashion style
5 questions you would have answered at the end of the wardrobe audit:
1. What three words do you want to describe your style & three words that actually describe your present style?
2. What are the dominant colors in your wardrobe?
3. What do you own enough of?
4. What does your wardrobe need to be fully functional?
5. What do you want to replace?
What happens during a wardrobe audit?
You will be able to:
• identify the clothes that compliment your complexion, body shape, lifestyle, and personality
• create new outfit combinations from ‘the keepers’ by playing several dress up.
• organize your closet into a workable unit that makes discovering a variety of outfits easier.
• turn your wardrobe inside out.
• take pictures – yes, selfies inclusive!
At the end you will have a list of items you need to create a full functioning wardrobe.