1. With a metallic colored jewelry. To perfectly rock jewelry, let one of the jewelry elements make a statement piece. If your earring is making a statement, skip or make the other elements (like the neckpiece)subtle.
2. A solid-colored jacket, either in black or in any other color. I will prefer a flashy color though. A colorful jacket would be most important if the dress, footwear and all other things that are worn are in color black. The colored jacket would serve as an element of color to make the outfit pop.
3. A footwear in any other color asides black.
4. A colorful sunglasses. Whether it is the rim, frame, or lens, there should be an element of color.
5. A colorful hair, especially if the dress and footwear are in black. The trick is to add an element of color, in order to make your outfit pop.
6. A statement earring. While trying to achieve this, do not forget the basic rule. It is either a statement earring or a statement necklace, but not both! Keep one subtle instead.