5. If you want to wear heels casually, the clothing should be kept super simple. Another way to keep it simple is by going monochromatic and letting the heels stand out. It helps the vibe stay super easygoing and informal.
6. Bock heels are the easiest to walk in. They help to distribute the weight and this makes them easier to walk in than slimmer heels.
7. Heels are the simplest and sexiest way to add height to your look. They can make your legs appear longer, and can actually make large calves look slimmer.
8. However, wearing the wrong types of heels can make your calves appear large and stumpy.
9. Match your color of heels with your skin tone to create the appearance of a long slender line.
10. Heels with straps have extra ties and funky buckles which adds weight to your legs. This is the case with ankle straps because of the close proximity to the calves. For the most slender-looking legs possible, stick with slip-on heels.