The grooms in this post cover everything from laid-back to formal attire, from high street to bespoke, so we’re certain you’ll find something you love! Let’s get started!
6. Checks are huge in groomswear this season, and an oversized print, like the one Brendan wore on his big day, proves that you’re not afraid to have a bit of fun with your wedding-day look!
7. Some would say that a pastel blue suit is a brave move, but it works so well on real groom Donncha! We love how he styled his groomsmen, too – those vintage-inspired, cool-toned colours compliment his own suit beautifully.
8. Seamus subverted trends with his double-breasted, pinstripe suit, which is giving us serious ’70s vibes!
9. Mark our words, green is going to be the next big colour in groomswear! We love the bold, forest green hue that real groom Gavin chose for his big day.
10. We’ve seen lots of pink wedding suits lately, and we’re here for it! Jamie’s two-piece is perfect inspiration for grooms who want to make a bold statement.