Steps to cleaning your beauty blender:
1. Dampen the sponge slightly. You don’t want it soaking, but you do want it moist enough to take in the soap.
2. Squeeze a small amount of soap directly onto it or a solution onto the stained areas.
3. Massage the soap into the areas, pressing and rolling in your hands to help work the soap completely into the beauty sponge.
4. Rinse it out until the water is clear.
5. Once clean, squeeze out any excess water, gently roll the makeup blender in a clean towel to remove remaining moisture, and lay it flat to dry. That’s it! Simple and easy.