There is more to egg, other than it been consumed for protein. It is also an all round natural solution, you can get easily for acne treatments.
When you apply natural ingredients to your face such as an egg white, it shrinks the large pores where bacteria can grow. Egg whites help greasy skin and prevent pimples and cysts, reducing the acne on your face.
They can even form a protective layer over your face to avoid sunburn and blisters. Several nutrients found in eggs may benefit your skin in more ways than one.
For example, an enzyme called lysozyme kills acne-causing bacteria. Protein is also found in eggs, which can repair and grow tissues while promoting strong, wrinkle-free skin. Potassium, riboflavin, collagen and magnesium are nutrients in eggs that have their own specialties. Potassium hydrates and moisturizes your face and preserves the moisture in your skin cells. One egg white contains about 54 mg of potassium, a mineral that can help clear your face.
THE BENEFITS OF EGG WHITE FOR FACIAL TREATMENTS.
1. *Tone your skin:* Egg whites firms your skin by removing excess dirt, oil and dead cells on your face.
2. *Remove unwanted facial hair:* Especially in areas like your upper lip, forehead and cheeks, applying egg whites with tissue, will help remove hair because of its adhesive properties.
3. *Firm and shrink your pores:* Whether you have scars from acne or other imperfections, egg whites rid your face of marks and blotches and replace them with smooth, fair skin while also lessening the appearance of your pores.
4. *Reduce puffiness under* *your eyes:* The sallow look under your eyes that can make you look older comes from daily stress factors such as work, school, a poor diet and anxiety. But a layer of an egg white face mask can eliminate the puffy skin under your eyes, making your face appear fresher and more youthful.
5. *Rid your face of blemishes:* Egg whites clear your skin of dirt to sweep away acne and other blemishes because of their astringent properties.
6. *Minimize oily skin:* Egg whites can regulate sebum production, which is the cause of oily skin.
7. *Eliminate blackheads:* Because egg whites have astringent characteristics meaning they tighten your facial tissues they can pull out blackheads on your skin and remove dirt.
8. *Lift your skin:* When your face tightens from the whites of an egg, it lifts your skin and prevents sagging around areas such as your cheeks and under your eyes.
9. *Lessen acne and acne scarring:* Acne is a result of over-secretion on your skin of sebum and oily features. Egg whites can prevent acne from appearing on your face and can reduce acne scarring from previous instances.